The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is a computer-based English language test for studying or immigrating abroad. It is trusted by universities, colleges and governments around the world. It offers candidates the fastest, fairest and most flexible way of proving their English language proficiency.
PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single three-hour test session. You will use a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions.
During the three-hour test session there will be three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There are twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choices through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic content, so you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. You will hear a range of accents in the test, from British and American to non-native speakers, so you will be exposed to the type of accents you will encounter in everyday life.
In this test two skills are assessed that are Communicative skills and Enabling skilled.
- PART 1: SPEAKING & WRITING (54 – 67 minutes)
- PART 2: READING (29 – 30 minutes)
- PART 3: LISTENING (30 – 43 minutes)
Benefits of preparing PTE at Ixora
- Highly equipped labs and classes.
- Computerized training session with 1:1 computer student ratio
- Separate classes for theory and practicals.
- Study kit provided at the time of admission.
- Real test based software practice.
- Option of 4 or 7 hours classes.
- Mock test every Saturday.
- Trained, certified and experienced faculties.
- Orientation batch for new students.
- Daily feedback of your performance.
- Remedial classes
- Separate pronunciation classes for improvement in all the modules.
- Ideal Batch size.
- Delivering the best results.